Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good morning world! It is almost weekend!

No plans yet for the weekend. On my todo list today pick up my Macbook cover from the post, ask them to redirect my mails and order a snowboard bag. Actually I am not sure if I will manage to order it online as I need a wide bag so I can fit my boots with the snowboard in it...let's see. Other than that I have been cooking and cooking...seems like if you got nothing to do cooking is a good time killer:) I prepared cauliflower pure with veal steak and mushrooms. Curious to taste. I finished reading all my interesting books. Now I am reading one from Haruki Murakami but they are short stories and I don't feel I need to read it all in one breath. I have ordered meanwhile three books from amazon and I am preparing a to buy list for the time I will be home. I do enjoy reading in my native language. So far I got two books I plan to get on the list I hope by December the list grows. So if you read a book you really liked, do share:)

No comments: