Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Finally done with the 50 shades trilogy

and thank god! I only bought it because I read about it in Cosmo...okay in my defense I was on vacation and I do read magazines only then, otherwise I find Cosmopolitan also a very brainless magazine. But anyways...I read about it bought it and oh god I had to suffer. The Bulgarian translation of the book was not that great, the language that was used was on a low level and last but not least there were spelling mistakes. I think that is not okay. Anyways the books is about a student meeting a dominant guy and in the first book there is literally nothing happening, in the second book there was some more drama chasing, crazy ex lovers and in the third book they got married and lived happily ever after...got two kids and were in love :) Ajaja, as said I am glad I am done with it. Wouldn't say it is a must read but if you have some spare time and want to read something brainless than go for it. Now reading the third book from Hunger Games. There I have hire expectations. Speaking of reading and books...you should definitely check out the goodreads app. Really cool one and you can keep track of the books you have read etc.

No comments: