Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Noting special going on

Yesterday I meet an ex coworker of mine. It was fun...to realize how I can't share a room anymore with anyone. No way!
She flew all the way from Cologne to Brno to apply for a job at Lufthansa.
Anyway I suppose she won't be convinced to stay here.
Although I think Brno is cool.

What I like best though, is to walk in the city and suddenly just raise your sight a little up and notice something for the first time, like an interesting statue on a building. This happened yesterday to me and yeah, it was exciting.

Jana is going to visit me in less than a month. Untill then I have to use the time to save some money and prepare for two exams: boring Marketing and Quality methods and models.
I don't feel like doing that at all, especially when I know that I will have a hard time to understand anything. But I am determined to show myself that I don't suck that much.
Dessy is making plans about visiting her brother in Vienna on the 19th of July. I have planned it just perfectly, what's left is to buy the ticket to Vienna.

So again the same story, no proper vacation. As I speak of vacation I requested 20 days in September because I have to take these exams. Only 4 of them. Today I spoke with my team leader and he said he will let me know in a week. I saw also cheap tickets to Sofia, roundtrip for about 70 euros. So let's hope they will still be cheap when I get my vacation approved.

What I really want from life right now is to get my vacation approved, take my exams and enjoy a wonderful vacation on a warm beach some time during the winter.

I love you Val, don't be to desperado ;o) but stubborn. I know you can do it.

No comments: