Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Talking to former school mates, ex boyfriend, best friend from universtiy

Today was a nice day. Well, not really coz I spend it doing nothing. Literally.
I woke up at noon, watched some tv, did some shopping, laundry, slept again, ordered food.
I tried to study but couldn't focus. I read a few sentences and then I threw the book away.
At one point I felt like going crazy but then the good part of the day approached.

I talked to Firaz! He is a former school mate. Usually I don't use Yahoo mesenger this often but today I decided to log on. And I saw Firaz online. We talked a little about our formed school mates. Some of them are married.
He said he wasn't sure I would remember him to which I replied that he should be crazy coz honestly the year I spend there was AWESOME!
He said that his father is still in Baghdad because they had some clothes factory.
Right now he lives in Lebanon and said situation is pretty shitty. Not as bas as Iraq is but on the way to become ; /
He studied medicine and his sisters studied also something in the same field.

Other person I was glad to have the chance to talk to was Jana. She is flying with Emirates now. Tomorrow she will be in Beirut. She used to be my best friend during university until she left to Dubai.

Last but not least was Anastasya. This girl I meet last summer when I visited my dad in Georgia. She was so kind and nice to me. When I was telling her good bye she took off her bracelet and gave it to me as a present.


And not to ignore two emails from my ex bf from USA.

I am so happy that internet keeps me in touch with the people I like.

No comments: