Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2007

One more time we gonna celebrate Oh yeah

Friday after work a couple of Bulgarian gay guys gathered and headed to the fireworks... By the time we reached them they were almost over. Nevertheless we were determined to have fun or me at least. Some of the guys were well prepared having all kind of alcohol in their backpacks or little bottles. We decided to hit Absolut where we almost suffocated even though the majority of us are smokers. This much I will say about bad ventilation...
We were just about to go home when I meet two coworkers of mine. One of them was determined to go home, convinced that 2 hours of sleep will make out of him a fresh carrot for the early shift on the following day, the other one was already wasted and had reached the point
where 'one more drink' was nothing more than the most logical continuation.
Anyhow, we left Absolut and went to a funny pub where we played table soccer.
At some point, after discussing various topics among which 'why turkish guys are okay and how useless marriage is' I could see that it's was already day.
Going home and falling asleep wasn't too hard. After 5 hours of sleeping I decided I should take advantage of my coworkers offer,which was to check the outlet store on the czech boarder. Why spend all day resting when I can go and shop, although I don't have any money and I owe on my credit card...a lot.'

Results: tired as hell, 3 new pants. I hope I will find some free time in my busy schedule to wash them:) Btw all of them need to be ironed in a special way...let's hope I won't fail:(
Hm, after that I got back home. It took Pizza Zakki again 2 hours to deliver my food.
After that I had to work...night shift, which by the way will end in 30 minutes.

One more time...

No comments: